Handicare Lifting Slings
Handicare Lifts and lifting slings provides solutions for all transfer situations for passive users.
Handicare offers assistive devices for mechanical lifting in connection with transfers and repositioning of users as well as for mobility support, e.g. during sit-to-stand and gait training. Each product page includes information about what transfer situations the device in question is suited for.
With over one million slings manufactured worldwide, Handicare offers a comprehensive line of styles, sizes and materials that can be used with most ceiling or floor lifts. We also offer options for users that require a customized solution.
Combination of devices provides individually adapted solutions
To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, many lifting accessories are available. Mobile and stationary lifting solutions can also be used in combination with one or several other manual transfer aids. The user manual, the movies and the “See also” section at the bottom of the respective product.
- Multi-Purpose Seated Transfer Sling is the he most commonly supplied patient lift sling for general transfer purposes.
- Seated Transfer Sling for Toileting are specifically designed for toileting and hygiene functions.
- Walking Support Slings offer upper body support and freedom of movement to assist in ambulation, gait training and fall prevention.
- Sit-to-Stand Transfer Sling are for use with sit-to-stand lifts, our slings give gentle and comfortable support while raising to a standing position.
- Specialty Slings are used for niche needs and unique situations, Handicare offers a variety of specially designed slings.
McCabe Outdoor Mobility carries all Handicare health and safety products.